- Professor H.S. Srivastava Foundation for Science and Society was established by his family members, students, friends, colleagues and well wishers to mark his vision and dreams after his sudden and untimely demise in an age of 55 years.
- Presently the society is publishing the quaternary International Research
Journal “Physiology and Molecular Biology of Plants.
- Many research, academic and social activities are also undertaken time to time..
- To bring together individuals and organizations involved in the activities for the development of the scientific temper, science education, research and
popularization of science for the sustainable development based on lparticipation of people of the society.
- To undertake integrated program for the development of scientific culture,
scientific heritage of India, Scientific tests for sustainable development and to lpromote scientific and rationale outlook of the Societ
He was a frequent visitor to University of Guelph,Canada on a Canadian fellowship, where he was associated with the group of Prof. D.P.Ormrod. He joined the faculty of Life Sciences, Devi Ahilya University, Indore (M.P) as Reader and stayed there till 1984.
Climate Change Conference, CCSD-2015
The National Conference entitled “Climate Change and Sustainable Development;Emerging Issues and Mitigation Strategies” (CCSD-2015), was organized at BBA University, Lucknow on 23rd-24th November, 2015 in which PHSS Foundation was a major organizing partner.There are strong evidence over the past few decades that enhanced atmospheric CO up to more than 400 µmol, the global warming is severely 2 impacting food production, marine fisheries, corals, glaciers, aquatic, hilly and terrestrial ecosystems.The conference was inaugurated by Magsaysay and Stockholm Water Prize Awardee Jalpurus Dr. Rajendra Singh along with other dignitaries like Professor K. Raja Reddy, a climate modeling expert from Mississippi State University, USA, Dr. P.K. Seth, Former Director, IITR and Former CEO, Biotech Park, Dr. D.C. Uprety, Former Emeritus Scientist, IARI, New Delhi, Prof. N. Raghuram, Dean School of Biotechnology, Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi and Dr. Ram Lakhan Singh, Former Principal Conservator of Forest UPand distinguished wild life expert.